Hubtobee Flex, a strong technological partnership with Inetum
For more than a year, Hubtobee has been working closely with Inetum, the European leader in digital services and solutions, to co-develop our hybrid work management application.
The surge in hybrid work has led to new organizational needs
Born of a strong technological partnership, Hubtobee Flex is a simple digital solution that helps companies to combine various working models at once, including in-office, remote, and hybrid.
Work-from-home with all its benefits for both employees and employers has become a necessity. This new driver of hybrid organizations has generated new needs for companies:
- The need to preserve and strengthen human interactions, to collaborate: as the office is no longer the only place of work and collaboration, hybrid organizations have to learn how to foster human interactions in phygital realities.
- The need for managers to reunite and animate their teams: until now, only commercial managers were concerned with constant employee mobility; today, every manager must learn to organize a team that is no longer united by a unique place of work.
- The need to implement smart building solutions: as hotdesking becomes a norm, office space optimization, including meticulous management of daily and forecasted employee flows, is essential.
- The need to further develop HRIS: companies demand more HRIS functionalities to integrate numerous remote work policies and monitor their execution.
With Hubtobee Flex smart hybrid work organization becomes easy as pie
The benefits and ROI of an efficient hybrid organizational model, enabled by Hubtobee Flex, are immediate. They include:
- Talent retention and acquisition thanks to the positive experience of hybrid work, with well-managed flexibility and increased autonomy for employees;
- Savings on real estate and maintenance costs (up to 50%) thanks to the accuracy of the data produced;
- Continuous improvement of the hybrid work model, the organizational efficiency, and the office space layout thanks to the 360° vision of employees’ presence and office uses;
- Collective intelligence growth due to AI-based recommendations on the best times and places to reserve a workspace according to the presence of coworkers from individual communities and the need for informal interactions;
- Deployment of carpooling (taxis, rentals) between colleagues is programmed by our AI to reduce CO2 emissions and promote a healthy corporate culture as well as solidarity;
- Simple and cost-effective check-in and check-out for everyone in the office, thanks to the revolutionary Smart Lighting Services (SLS);
- Carbon footprint reductions thanks to carpooling, SLS, and well-managed telecommuting.
A technological partnership between a startup and a large group
Hubtobee was created around the idea of collective intelligence and beehive biomimicry to create a hub of real interactions between colleagues. We believe that co-presence becomes a present in this increasingly virtual world.
Founded in 2015 by Louis de Veron, Benoit Rabourdin, and Bruno Rochet, with the launch of its first application, Hubtobee Travel, the start-up introduced a new solution specialized in hybrid work management, Hubtobee Flex, in 2020.
Our collaborative hybrid work platform allows businesses to:
- unleash the potential of work organization by responding effectively to the new and emerging company needs,
- strengthen the social proximity of employees and the corporate culture by nurturing collective intelligence,
- have real-time information on colleagues’ presence on-site as well as optimize meetings, office spaces, and teamwork by allowing to reserve any workspace, meeting room, a spot in the canteen, or parking.
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions, and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of their digital flow. In a world of perpetual movement, where needs and usages are constantly being reinvented, the Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt, and stay ahead.
With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization, and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the group has nearly 27,000 collaborators and generated €2.2 billion in revenues in 2021.
Hubtobee FLEX was born from the alliance between Hubtobee’s creative user-centric agility and Inetum’s system and flow-centric operational power.